Friday, January 8, 2010

SNOW!!!




OK so I have obviously never lived where the high for the day is 16 degrees! I mean really does those places really exist? I didn't think so, but in case you don't know they for sure do exist! So it has been very cold!!! I don't know if you have been listening to the news but there have been lots of storms and snow in the mid west. Well it started to snow yesterday and it is still snowing right now! I took Noah out yesterday and he absolutely loved it! He didn't care it was cold and threw a major fit when it was time to come in!haha Then when Matt came home we went out with our neighbors and made a sled with lids and cardboard! We should really invest in a real one! There is a small slope out back so thats where Noah and daddy went down! They had so much fun and then once again when it was time to go in....yep a fit was thrown!lol Here are some pics!

2 comments:

  1. how cute! I promise ill have your pics done soon! Noah looks so different in these new ones, than from the ones I took before! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so jealous you're living in snow! how fun. and you just make the cutest dang kid ever! put that kid in contests i'd totally vote for him. he'll be a heartbreaker one day :)

    ReplyDelete