Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Camera! Happy V-day to me!

Okay so its not Valentines day but...... I already got my present! Matt got me a new camera cause he hated my other one. It wasnt a bad camera it just took too loooong to take a picture. By the time it took one, Noah was already done smiling and i would get the back of his head or something or it would be blury! So here are some pictures I have taken and of coarse edited with my new camera!! I love it!!
This one is my FAVORITE!!(the hugging one)


3 comments:

  1. ~~**Cute CUTE pictures of NOAH!!! He is a doll face =) Glad that you were able to get a new camera. What a FABULOUS husband of yours =)**~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jade, I love the pics! I can't wait to see more with your new camera! The pics just make me want to pull Noah right out of them and give him a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! What kind of camera did you get?!!

    ReplyDelete