Sunday, August 16, 2009

PARTY!

Yesterday was Noah's birthday party! He was so cute and loved having kids over to play with. Here are some pictures of the big event. We had some burgers daddy made and grilled and he had a cupcake cake and then opened presents. He loved all the attention he got. When everyone  left he went to bed because he was worn out from such an eventful day!!! 

the cake.. he was in awe!
his modeling skills
daddy and Noah(he wouldnt look at the camera cause the smoke was more interesting)

YEAH PRESENTS!!

4 comments:

  1. I cant believe he's ONE!!! That is crazy how time flies! Thanks for calling today, you did make me feel better! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! 1! Does it just go so fast? K you make stuff... well you should send some my way to sell at our boutiques! And we can advertise for eachother! That will be fun! Mine is PEPPERBLOSSOMDECOR.BLOGSPOT.COM Che che check us out! How fun... we are little mommies! Yes well I definatly expect a call when you get here! Is it nice to back on the mainland? How is stinkin old Hawaii doin? Haha amazing to see such a fun thing happen from us just deciding one sunday afternoon to go to the DOLE Plantation.... Then there he was...now here you are.. ha too funny. Anyway Ill talk to ya later chiquita bannana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jade.. this is Amber (Allen) uh your old swimming buddy from when we were really little! ha I saw your blog on my mom's hope you don't mind that I totally blog staulked you. Noah is adorable! How's Kentucky? Looks fun to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute. I cant wait til him and presley get married.

    ReplyDelete