Tuesday, September 1, 2009

3 YEARS BABY!


Today marks Matt and I 3rd anniversary!! And its the first one he is actually in the same state or country as me so yeah!!! Our first he was in Cali training to go to Iraq, the second he was in Iraq, and our third he is in the field. I did get to see him this morning at like 3am but at least I got to see him right?! I cant believe its already been three years it has gone by so fast. That could be because he has been gone for like half  of it. haha We have been through so much together, have a beautiful baby, and couldn't be happier! I love you baby happy anniversary!!

5 comments:

  1. COGNRATS!!! 3 years :) WOW! That did go by fast. You looked so pretty on your Wedding Day. & you seem super happy! :) Miss ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. Im glad he is in the same state as you this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness time does fly by! congrats guys! (and you got married on the beach!?! im so jealous!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture...congrats. Time flies, we just celebrated our 30th last month. Oh, Happy Birthday by the way today. Your family is SWEET.

    ReplyDelete