Friday, October 9, 2009

Its Official!!!

So I am officially coming to Az for the Christmas holiday! Noah and me are coming Dec. 11 and then Matt will be coming later because he has work. I am so excited to see my family and friends! I am also excited to get family photos done by Kami!! I am also going to be bringing my jewelry so if anyone wants to stop by and come take a look come on over!! I will be visiting for a couple of weeks and im sooo excited I just love Christmas! I cant believe its already getting to be that time again!

2 comments:

  1. yes i'm so excited! i want to come visit and see cute noah and your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH! i cant wait!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete