Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Messy Kid!


Ok so my child has to be one of the messiest kids out there!! I mean every meal I am sweeping and wiping and vacuuming! I mean is it normal?! Everyone tells me yes all kids are messy!! But then when im around there child and their very clean! I think to myself that they have NO idea what messy is!!! I probably go through 3-5 outfits in a day!So I always have a ton of laundry and I hate laundry! Well I pretty much hate most things that include cleaning but thats beside the point. I think thats probably why I have such a messy kid! I really want to know if anyone knows what I am talking about! If its not meal time and there is food everywhere then its jumping and diving into mud or taking everything out of the drawers! Can someone please say they know how I feel because they have a kid like this. And dont lie! Well here is a couple of pics of the messy boy! Gotta love him!

4 comments:

  1. Presley is really messy. Today she knocked the bowl right out of my hands that was filled with her rice cereal. I suggest letting him eat in his diaper. That will probably cut you laundry down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't remember arys being that messy.. but she definitely did get it all over herself, and a lot of the times i would bring her food and she would say she didn't want it and dump it over. try having a booster seat up to the table so there's more counter space to clean up than floor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I remember you! Your family is so so cute! Your little boy is adorable. It's little boys like him that make me excited to have a boy.
    How fun that you lived in Hawaii with your family. I wish that was my life instead of living in Ohio where it is 38 degrees outside right now. Really... It's October, it is supposed to be 85 degrees and perfect weather in October.:) Anyway thanks for leaving a comment. I didn't even know you had a blog, I'll have to add you to my blogs I follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember Calvin? Calvin was infamous for spilling his drink or throwing his bowl as soon as he was satified (regardless of how much food or drink he had left). I remember Mom giving him about 1/8 of a glass of milk because these messy events were so frequent.

    ReplyDelete